- Contact Jean Pall at firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-675-9238 to get started.
- Schedule an appointment with an Admissions Counselor to:
• Review your transfer credits and determine if they apply toward degree requirements
• Learn how to apply for Financial Aid
• Determine your first semester schedule and register for your courses
- You will receive your bill in the mail and may call the Business Office at 570-675-9289 if you have any questions or want to discuss payment options. Should your company have tuition reimbursement, contact Cathy Fauerbach for the billing process.
- Get ready to begin an exciting new chapter in your education!
WE'RE HERE TO HELP :
|Information Contact:||Jean Pall||570-675-9238|
|Admissions Counselor:||Ellen Gregorio||570-675-9238|
|Financial Aid Office:||Stacey Zelinka||570-675-9238|
|Business Office:||Michelle Yaple||570-675-9289|