Orientation & Registration – Fall Semester 2016
Please plan to attend Spring Semester Orientation and Course Registration for dual-enrollment high school students, which will take place at Penn State Wilkes-Barre:
Date: Thursday, August 18, 2016
Time: 3:00 PM
Campus Location: Murphy Student Services Center
Orientation will include:
- Attending an academic advising presentation.
- Establishing a Penn State account for access to email and online academic resources.
- Arranging for a parking permit (you must have your vehicle registration and proof of insurance with you).
- Receiving instructions for where, when, and how to obtain books and supplies.
- Registering for fall semester 2016 course(s).
Parents are welcome and encouraged to attend the Dual Enrollment Program Orientation and Registration.
It is important that all students have a completed Undergraduate Non-Degree Enrollment Form on file. The form must be returned to the Penn State Wilkes-Barre Admissions Office no later than August 1, 2016. The form can also be obtained by contacting your high school guidance counselor or the Penn State Wilkes-Barre Admissions Office.
Please note: The first day of fall semester classes at Penn State Wilkes-Barre is Monday, August 22, 2016.
John Barnes, Admissions Officer
Penn State Wilkes-Barre