Orientation & Registration – Spring Semester 2016
Please plan to attend Spring Semester Orientation and Course Registration for dual-enrollment high-school students, which will take place on the Penn State Wilkes-Barre campus:
Date: Thursday, January 7, 2016 (Snow Date: January 8th)
Time: 3:00 P.M.
Campus Location: Murphy Student Services Center
Orientation will include:
- Attending an academic advising presentation.
- Establishing a Penn State account for access to email and online academic resources.
- Arranging for a parking permit (you must have your vehicle registration and proof of insurance with you).
- Receiving instructions for where, when, and how to obtain books and supplies.
- Registering for spring semester 2016 course(s).
Parents are welcome and encouraged to attend the Dual Enrollment Program Orientation and Registration.
It is important that all students have a completed Undergraduate Non Degree Enrollment Form on file. The form must be returned to the Penn State Wilkes-Barre Admissions Office no later than January 4, 2016. The form can also be obtained by contacting your high-school guidance counselor or the Penn State Wilkes-Barre Admissions Office.
Please note: The first day of spring semester classes at Penn State Wilkes-Barre is Monday, January 11, 2016.
John Barnes, Admissions Officer
Penn State Wilkes-Barre