Penn State Wilkes-Barre offers a wide variety of computer training addressing a broad range of needs - from the beginner to the experienced user. Hands-on training at individual computer workstations is conducted by experienced Penn State instructors. This training is available to individuals in a group session, one-to-one instruction, or can be arranged for companies at their worksite.
In-demand topics include Windows 7 Training, Office 2010, and PhotoShop, all of which are available at beginner, intermediate, or advanced levels.
To discuss how one-to-one training could meet your needs, contact Continuing Education at 570-675-9253 or email@example.com. To view our current computer training offerings, click on the selections in the column to the right.
Penn State on Your Résumé — It Shows.
- WISE Youth Program
- Summer Youth Camp
- Summer Reading Program
- Workforce Development Programs
- Graduate Courses in Education
- Certified Supply Chain Professional Certificate
- One-to-One Computer Training
- School Nurse
- Northern Tier Summer Undergraduate Courses
- Massage Basics for Nurses
- Operational Leader Program
- Free Webinar: Talent Management-The Basics and Beyond
- Continuing Education
- Programs for Adults