Penn State Wilkes-Barre offers a wide variety of computer training addressing a broad range of needs, from the beginner to the experienced user. Hands-on training at individual computer workstations is conducted by experienced Penn State instructors. This training is available to individuals in a group session, as one-to-one instruction, or as workshops arranged for companies at their work sites.
In-demand topics include current versions of Windows, Office 2010-2013, and Photoshop, all of which are available at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels.
Please call Continuing Education at 570-675-9253 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in enrolling or would like more information about these programs. Or contact us to discuss how one-to-one training could meet your needs.
Penn State on Your Résumé — It Shows.
- Graduate Courses in Education
- School Nurse Series
- One-to-One Computer Training
- Leadership for Engineers Certificate
- Project Management Certificate
- Industry Training: Confined Space, Electrical Safety, HazWoper
- Supervision Leadership Series: Solving Problems, Managing Time & Priorities
- Supervision Essentials
- Healthy Nutrition for the Busy Professional
- Summer Youth Camps
- Ladies’ Golf Clinic for Beginners
- Real Estate Prep Courses
- Making the Right Decision: Ethics in Mental Health
Request CE Information
- Continuing Education
- Programs for Adults