Penn State Wilkes-Barre offers a wide variety of computer training addressing a broad range of needs, from the beginner to the experienced user. Hands-on training at individual computer workstations is conducted by experienced Penn State instructors. This training is available to individuals in a group session, as one-to-one instruction, or as workshops arranged for companies at their work sites.
In-demand topics include current versions of Windows, Office 2010-2013, and Photoshop, all of which are available at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels.
Please call Continuing Education at 570-675-9253 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in enrolling or would like more information about these programs. Or contact us to discuss how one-to-one training could meet your needs.
Penn State on Your Résumé — It Shows.
- Graduate Courses in Education
- One-to-One Computer Training
- Introduction to Psychology Certificate
- Rehabilitation & Human Services Certificate
- Financial Accounting Certificate
- Licensed Social Worker Programs
- Changes in the DSM 5
- Workforce Development Programs
- Supervision Essentials
- Industry Training
- Public Speaking
- Excellence in Customer Service
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- Confined Space Entry
- Chainsaw Safety & Maintenance
- Electrical Safety for Electrical Maintenance Personnel
- Hazwoper Refresher 8-Hour
- Fall Film & Discussion Series
- Real Estate Prep Courses
- Civil Engineering Professional Engineer Exam Review
- SAT Preparation Courses
- Ethical Issues in Mental Health
Request CE Information
- Continuing Education
- Programs for Adults