Penn State Wilkes-Barre offers a wide variety of computer training addressing a broad range of needs – from the beginner to the experienced user. Hands-on training at individual computer workstations is conducted by experienced Penn State instruThis training is available to individuals in a group session, one-to-one instruction, or can be arranged for companies at their work site.
In-demand topics include current versions of Windows, Office 2010-2013, and Photoshop, all of which are available at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels.
To discuss how one-to-one training could meet your needs, contact Continuing Education at 570-675-9253 or email@example.com.
Penn State on Your Résumé — It Shows.
- Graduate Courses in Education
- One-to-One Computer Training
- SAT Preparation Courses
- Real Estate Prep Courses
- Introduction to Psychology Certificate
- Rehabilitation & Human Services Certificate
- Supervision Essentials
- APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
- Executive Leadership Non-Profit Boards & Executive Directors Workshop
- Supervision Leadership Series
- Wilkes-Barre Film & Discussion Series
- Northern Tier Film & Discussion Series
- Natural Gas Industry Training
- Stormwater Management
- Continuing Education