Information Technology Topics
Non-credit workshops and courses on topics of interest to regional information technology professionals are offered in response to training needs identified by Penn State Wilkes-Barre’s campus Information Technology Advisory Group. Representatives from regional business and industry provide feedback on topics, content and instructors that would most benefit regional IT professionals.
Workshop/course topics include but are not limited to:
- e-Business and e-Marketing Topics
- Network Security
- Wireless Networks
- Project Management Essentials for IT Professionals
- Voice Over Internet Protocol
For more information, contact Continuing Education at (570) 675-9253 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view current Information Technology offerings, click on the selections in the column to the right.
Join e-Marketing NEPA sponsored by Penn State Wilkes-Barre.
Penn State on Your Résumé — It Shows.
- Graduate Courses in Education
- One-to-One Computer Training
- Spring Film and Discussion Series
- Retirement Planning Today
- Northern Tier Undergraduate Courses
- 2014 Summer Youth Programs
- Computational Methods in Stormwater Management
- Three Days/Three Modes
- Continuing Education
- Programs for Adults