Leadership and Team Development Programs
Let us Partner with YOU to Move Your Organization Forward
Penn State has the talent, resources and capabilities including environmental assessments, training, consulting, credentialing, learning tools, and techniques that can be applied to refresh skills and enhance knowledge retention.
Since 1915, Penn State has provided education and training to more than 5,000 businesses and industries throughout Pennsylvania and around the world.
Our staff and instructors will collaborate with your company to make sure our programs fit your unique requirements. Our statewide Continuing Education network and faculty combine real world business experience with academic credentials when partnering with businesses to develop tailored training solutions for your organization’s most valuable asset—your workforce. For your convenience, delivery times are flexible and most programs can be held on campus or at your company’s site.
Our customized programs can provide training for employees at every level of your organization in many subject areas which include but are not limited to:
• Workforce Enhancement
• Performance Development
• Effective Governance
• Enhancing the Environment
• Evoking Change
• Project Implementation
View our Development Planning Guide here.
For more information, contact Continuing Education at (570) 675-9253 or email@example.com.
Penn State on Your Résumé — It Shows.
- Civil Engineering Professional Engineer Exam Review
- Financial Accounting Certificate Program
- SAT Preparation Course
- Graduate Courses in Education
- One-to-One Computer Training
- Supply Chain Management Certificate Program
- Spring Film and Discussion Series
- Real Estate Courses
- Project Management Certificate
- Applications in AutoCAD-Level 1
- Selling Dynamics
- Changes in the DSM Program
- Retirement Planning Today
- Northern Tier Undergraduate Courses
- Spring 2014 Executive Management Forum
- Continuing Education
- Programs for Adults