Spanish Language Skills
Penn State Wilkes-Barre offers courses for those who interact with Spanish-speaking employees in the workplace, and who are seeking basic conversational Spanish skills for use in their day-to-day communications. It is expected that participants will have no Spanish training or limited Spanish education that has been forgotten. Managers, supervisors, classroom educators, health-care practitioners and other professionals would benefit from these courses, some of which are designed for specialized audiences.
Workshops with a Hispanic focus on cultural awareness in the workplace are also available.
Courses are typically scheduled one evening per week over a period of consecutive weeks at a convenient Wilkes-Barre area location.
For more information, contact Continuing Education at (570) 675-9253 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Penn State on Your Résumé — It Shows.
- Civil Engineering Professional Engineer Exam Review
- Financial Accounting Certificate Program
- SAT Preparation Course
- Graduate Courses in Education
- One-to-One Computer Training
- Supply Chain Management Certificate Program
- Spring Film and Discussion Series
- Spring Real Estate Prep Courses
- Project Management Certificate
- Retirement Planning Today
- Continuing Education
- Programs for Adults