Workplace Environment and Safety Programs
Programs provide environmental compliance training, OSHA compliance and workplace safety training, safety hazard assessments and ergonomic evaluations for organizations and industries of all types and sizes. Our programs are designed to educate your managers, supervisors, and employees on a wide range of environmental, health, and safety issues of concern to all employers. Each course is taught by a qualified instructor and offers participants the knowledge, skills, and advice they need to create workplaces free of occupational safety and health hazards.
Key topics include:
- Legal Aspects of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- OSHA’s Inspection Protocol
- Citations and Penalties
- Record Keeping
- Injury Reporting Protocol
- Implementing a Safe Work Environment
- Management Commitment to Safety in the Workplace
- Corporate Safety Policies
Penn State on Your Résumé — It Shows.
- Continuing Education
- Programs for Adults