Civil Engineering Professional Engineer Exam Review
This program is designed for the practicing engineer who plans to take the Professional Engineer Examination to become registered as a professional engineer in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Review sessions include three phases of engineering covered by the examination.
The program reviews pertinent engineering and scientific concepts. Development of problem-solving skills is emphasized, and questions from past examinations are carefully examined.
- Highways and Surveying
- Engineering Economics
This review is delivered via interactive video technology to the Penn State Wilkes-Barre campus, Lehman from Penn State Berks. For more information contact the PSU Wilkes-Barre Continuing Education office at 570-675-9253 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates: Tuesdays, September 9, 2014 - March 24, 2015
Times: 6:00 - 9:00 pm
Room: Science Center Room S002
Cost: $1045 (textbooks not included). The textbooks used for this course will be Civil Engineering Reference Manual 14th edition and the Practice Problems for the CE PE Exam. Both are available for purchase from the Penn State Wilkes-Barre bookstore.
All registrations will be handled through the Berks campus with attendance confirmation coming from Penn State Wilkes-Barre.
Register ONLINE Be sure to choose the Wilkes-Barre location during the registration process.
- Graduate Courses in Education
- One-to-One Computer Training
- Introduction to Psychology Certificate
- Rehabilitation & Human Services Certificate
- Supervision Essentials
- APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
- Film & Discussion Series: Dietrich Theater
- Natural Gas Industry Training
- Stormwater Management
- Summer Youth Camps
- Women in the Sciences & Engineering (WISE)
- Ladies’ Golf Clinic for Beginners
- OSHA 10 Hour for the Construction Industry
- Ethical Issues in Mental Health
- It’s All In The Details: Tips For Grant-Seeking Success
- Real Estate Prep Courses
- Continuing Education
- Programs for Adults