Women in the Sciences and Engineering (WISE)
Penn State Wilkes-Barre's Women in the Sciences and Engineering (WISE) program is for young women in grades 6-8. The primary mission of the WISE program is to facilitate the entry and success of women in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM).
Check back in late February or early March for our 2015 WISE program details.
For more information contact Continuing Education at 570-675-9253 or email email@example.com.
The WISE program at Penn State Wilkes-Barre is made possible by the generous contribution of Procter & Gamble through their Live, Learn and Thrive grant.
- Graduate Courses in Education
- One-to-One Computer Training
- SAT Preparation Courses
- Real Estate Prep Courses
- Introduction to Psychology Certificate
- Rehabilitation & Human Services Certificate
- Supervision Essentials
- APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
- Executive Leadership Non-Profit Boards & Executive Directors Workshop
- Supervision Leadership Series
- Retirement Planning
- Wilkes-Barre Film & Discussion Series
- Northern Tier Film & Discussion Series
- Continuing Education
- Programs for Adults