Executive Management Forums
Executive Management Forums are scheduled biannually in the spring and fall to address a variety of pressing issues of importance to the community’s business leaders. Some of the topics addressed since the series’ premier in 1999 have included recruitment and retention challenges, e-commerce issues, marketing trends and leadership in difficult times. The forums also introduce participants to Penn State resources. This enables them to further address problems their organizations may be experiencing related to the topics of discussion in the series.
If there is a topic you are interested in learning about that would serve your business needs, please email us at email@example.com. Your input is very valuable to us and your ideas are welcome.
Our Spring 2013 Executive Management Series Forum, "An Hour With Joe Amato", was held on April 26, 2013. Please check back for more information on our Fall 2013 Executive Management Series Forum.
- Civil Engineering Professional Engineer Exam Review
- Financial Accounting Certificate Program
- SAT Preparation Course
- Graduate Courses in Education
- One-to-One Computer Training
- Supply Chain Management Certificate Program
- Spring Film and Discussion Series
- Spring Real Estate Prep Courses
- Project Management Certificate
- Continuing Education
- Programs for Adults