Executive Management Forums
Executive Management Forums are scheduled biannually in the spring and fall to address a variety of pressing issues of importance to the community’s business leaders. Some of the topics addressed since the series’ premier in 1999 have included recruitment and retention challenges, e-commerce issues, marketing trends and leadership in difficult times. The forums also introduce participants to Penn State resources. This enables them to further address problems their organizations may be experiencing related to the topics of discussion in the series.
If there is a topic you are interested in learning about that would serve your business needs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your input is very valuable to us and your ideas are welcome.
Our Spring 2013 Executive Management Series Forum, "An Hour With Joe Amato", was held on April 26, 2013. Please check back for more information on our Fall 2013 Executive Management Series Forum.
- Summer Youth Camp
- Summer Reading Program
- Workforce Development Programs
- Graduate Courses in Education
- Certified Supply Chain Professional Certificate
- One-to-One Computer Training
- School Nurse
- Northern Tier Summer Undergraduate Courses
- Massage Basics for Nurses
- Operational Leader Program
- Free Webinar: Talent Management-The Basics and Beyond
- Continuing Education
- Programs for Adults