Project Management Certificate
Position yourself for success!
Organizations are struggling daily to deliver complex projects on time and under budget. Learn project-based methods to accomplish tasks through project management.
Penn State is a Project Management Institute (PMI) Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.). We are committed to enhancing the ongoing professional development of PMI members. If you have been planning to enhance your project management skills and knowledge and prepare for the Project Management Professional (PMP) designation, now is the time to enroll in our course. By attending, you will develop new skills and knowledge that will improve your workplace effectiveness immediately.
Who should attend?
- Project Managers
- Quality Assurance Specialists
- Business Analyst
- IT Project Managers
- Solution Architects
Project Management Certificate courses
To receive the Project Management Certificate, all of the following four courses must be successfully completed:
Course 1 – Project Initiation and Planning
This course introduces the student to the project management process: roles, communications, and leadership. It begins the planning process covering topics such as objectives, scope, and success criteria.
Course 2 – Project Scheduling and Integration
Content covers the work breakdown structure, project schedule, PERT/GANTT/CPM methods etc.
Course 3 – Project Costing and Control
This course continues along the project cycle, introducing selection criteria, procurement, cost estimating, and control.
Course 4 – Project Risk and Change Management
Content covered includes risk and change management, team responsibilities, and conflict management.
If you are interested in this program, please contact:
Penn State Wilkes-Barre at (570) 675-9253 or email email@example.com
Penn State Northern Tier Center at (570) 268-7777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graduate Courses in Education
- One-to-One Computer Training
- Introduction to Psychology Certificate
- Rehabilitation & Human Services Certificate
- Supervision Essentials
- APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
- Film & Discussion Series: Dietrich Theater
- Natural Gas Industry Training
- Stormwater Management
- Summer Youth Camps
- Women in the Sciences & Engineering (WISE)
- Ladies’ Golf Clinic for Beginners
- OSHA 10 Hour for the Construction Industry
- Ethical Issues in Mental Health
- It’s All In The Details: Tips For Grant-Seeking Success
- Continuing Education
- Programs for Adults