Your “How To” Guide For Financial Success
This course includes the information you need to assess the cost associated with retirement, determine your sources of retirement income, improve your investment potential, reduce your financial risk, and help preserve your estate for your heirs. You'll also find out how to fight the effects of inflation, avoid unnecessary taxes, and protect yourself from the potentially devastating costs associated with long-term-care expenses.
You'll learn how to integrate important concepts to help you prepare for retirement. The decisions you make in these key areas will ultimately determine your financial success. Through examples, exercises, and case studies, you'll discover how to take control of your finances and position yourself for a brighter financial future.
These important questions will be addressed:
- Can I retire on schedule or will I have to postpone retirement?
- How much money will I need to retire?
- Could my investments be earning more?
- Are there better ways to manage my taxes?
- What are my retirement plan distribution options?
- How will I provide for my heirs?
- Which investments will work best for me?
About Your Instructor
This course is presented across North America by financial services professionals. Your local instructor is Ron Paull. Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advice offered through Advantage Investment Management (AIM), a Registered Investment Adviser. Keystone Retirement Resources, Inc. and AIM are separate entities from LPL Financial.
This course is educational and non-commercial. No specific products are discussed or sold.
Location: Penn State Wilkes-Barre, Athletic & Recreation Building Room 102
Dates & Times:
- Thursdays; January 29 & February 5, 2015 (6:00-9:00 PM)
- Tuesdays; January 27 & February 3 (6:00-9:00 PM)
Cost: The fee is $49 per person, which includes one workbook and one guest at no charge.
Registration. There are three ways to register:
- Call our office at 570-675-9253 with credit card information
- Mail in the registration form with payment to:
Penn State Wilkes-Barre
PO Box PSU
Lehman PA 18627
- Fax the registration form along with credit card information to:
- Graduate Courses in Education
- One-to-One Computer Training
- Introduction to Psychology Certificate
- Rehabilitation & Human Services Certificate
- Financial Accounting Certificate
- Conversational Spanish
- Licensed Social Worker Programs
- Workforce Development Programs
- Industry Training
- Fall Film & Discussion Series
- Real Estate Prep Courses
- Civil Engineering Professional Engineer Exam Review
- SAT Preparation Courses
Request CE Information
- Continuing Education
- Programs for Adults