Your “How To” Guide For Financial Success
This course includes the information you need to assess the cost associated with retirement, determine your sources of retirement income, improve your investment potential, reduce your financial risk, and help preserve your estate for your heirs. You'll also find out how to fight the effects of inflation, avoid unnecessary taxes, and protect yourself from the potentially devastating costs associated with long-term-care expenses.
You'll learn how to integrate important concepts to help you prepare for retirement. The decisions you make in these key areas will ultimately determine your financial success. Through examples, exercises, and case studies, you'll discover how to take control of your finances and position yourself for a brighter financial future.
These important questions will be addressed:
- Can I retire on schedule or will I have to postpone retirement?
- How much money will I need to retire?
- Could my investments be earning more?
- Are there better ways to manage my taxes?
- What are my retirement plan distribution options?
- How will I provide for my heirs?
- Which investments will work best for me?
About Your Instructor
This course is presented across North America by financial services professionals. Your local instructor is Ron Paull. Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advice offered through Advantage Investment Management (AIM), a Registered Investment Adviser. Keystone Retirement Resources, Inc. and AIM are separate entities from LPL Financial.
This course is educational and non-commercial. No specific products are discussed or sold.
Location: Penn State Wilkes-Barre, Academic Commons Room 103
Dates & Times:
- Tuesday and Wednesday; April 15 & 16, 2014 6:00-9:00 PM
- Thursdays; April 10 & April 17, 2014 6:00-9:00 PM
Cost: $49 per person, which includes one workbook and one guest at no charge
Registration: There are four ways to register:
- Register online for April 15 & 16 session or
Register online for the April 10 & 17 session
- Call our office at 570-675-9253 with credit card information
- Mail in the registration form with payment to:
Penn State Wilkes-Barre
PO Box PSU
Lehman PA 18627
- Fax the registration form along with credit card information to:
- Corporate Communications Certificate
- Real Estate Licensing Prep Courses
- Project Management Certificate Progam
- Graduate Courses in Education
- One-to-One Computer Training
- Computational Methods in Stormwater Management
- Women in Sciences & Engineering (WISE)
- SAT Preparation Courses
- Financial Accounting Certificate Program Wilkes-Barre
- Financial Accounting Certificate Program Northern Tier Center
- Continuing Education
- Programs for Adults