Summer Youth Camps – Standards of Conduct
The camp staff wants your week to be filled with exciting experiences, new friendships and fun. For this to happen, the campers must be considerate of others, participate fully in the camp program, observe camp rules, and respect the camp staff and facilities. Those that do not follow the camp guidelines may face immediate dismissal from camp and fees will be forfeited. A parent/guardian will be notified immediately and will be expected to pick up the camper.
- Children are expected to be respectful and courteous to one another, instructors/coaches, and all staff members.
- Campers are to be contained in designated areas ONLY (athletic fields, public spaces, academic buildings); no running around campus or excessive noise. Campers are restricted from certain areas of the facilities (storage rooms, equipment rooms, athletic training rooms, staff/faculty offices).
- Campers are to report on time to all scheduled activities.
- Participants are required to participate in all scheduled activities. Only a camp staff member may grant permission to be excused.
- Courteous and respectful behavior is expected at all times to all camp staff and participants.
- Campers are not permitted to leave the activity areas or go off campus unless accompanied or granted special permission by a camp staff member.
- Misuse or damage of University property is unacceptable. Charges will be assessed against participants responsible for damage or missing University property.
- Cell phones may not be used or on during class or special sessions. Selfies and inappropriate use of cameras, imaging, and digital devices is prohibited while attending camp, including during lunch and break periods.
- No running around campus or excessive noise.
- No heelies allowed during camp.