Services for Organizations
The workplace is continuously changing. There are new regulations, new demands, a younger, more diverse workforce, and new technologies in the workplace today. Continuing Education at Penn State Wilkes-Barre offers many services to area companies to help them develop their workforce and their competitive advantage.
Our programs are taught by professors and instructors from Penn State as well as experts from private industry to provide a balance of current academic research with real-world professional work experience.
A sampling of businesses and industries we serve includes: Manufacturing, Health Care, Government, Logistics and Transportation, Energy, Warehousing and Distribution, Business and Financial Services, Food Processing, Information Technology, Retail, non-profit organizations, and more. We can provide customized training programs, credit programming, or credit and non-credit certificate programs in the workplace to help you meet your workforce development goals.
Get started... call or email us today at 570-675-9253 or email@example.com and our staff will welcome the opportunity to meet with you to learn about your programming needs and discuss your educational interests.
A variety of sources exist to provide financial underwriting for training activities that enhance the skills of individuals employed in organizations located in Pennsylvania.
The Penn State Wilkes-Barre Continuing Education staff work with employers to access and facilitate the administration of this funding between your organization and the funding provider. Funding is available for basic and entry level skills for new employees, and for employees that require more advanced skill upgrades.
- Graduate Courses in Education
- One-to-One Computer Training
- Introduction to Psychology Certificate
- Rehabilitation & Human Services Certificate
- Financial Accounting Certificate
- Licensed Social Worker Programs
- Changes in the DSM 5
- Workforce Development Programs
- Supervision Essentials
- Industry Training
- Public Speaking
- Excellence in Customer Service
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- Confined Space Entry
- Chainsaw Safety & Maintenance
- Electrical Safety for Electrical Maintenance Personnel
- Hazwoper Refresher 8-Hour
- Fall Film & Discussion Series
- Real Estate Prep Courses
- Civil Engineering Professional Engineer Exam Review
- SAT Preparation Courses
- Ethical Issues in Mental Health
Request CE Information
- Continuing Education
- Programs for Adults