Penn State Wilkes-Barre Continuing Education program serves individuals, companies, and organizations in Luzerne, Wyoming, Bradford and Sullivan counties by offering education and training opportunities based on community needs. Programs are offered at convenient locations and times to serve companies and individuals of all ages.
Customized training programs for companies are designed to meet their organizational development needs. Professional development opportunities can help individuals prepare for new careers or enhance their knowledge and skills for career advancement. School-age youth can expand their experiences by attending academic enrichment and athletic camps.
Our trainers, instructors and professors are experts in their fields who bring practical and academic experience to the classroom. Students are taught by the faculty of an internationally recognized research university.
At Penn State Wilkes-Barre, we care about your future! We offer quality programming to support the workforce development needs of companies and the professional and personal development needs of individuals.
Participate in programs at Penn State Wilkes-Barre that carry on the 100-plus year tradition of extending Penn State’s resources to meet the needs of citizens throughout the Commonwealth. We invite you to explore our services for organizations and programs for adults.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Penn State Wilkes-Barre
PO Box PSU
Lehman, PA 18627
Northern Tier Center
120 Career Center Lane
Towanda, PA 18848
- Civil Engineering Professional Engineer Exam Review
- Financial Accounting Certificate Program
- SAT Preparation Course
- Graduate Courses in Education
- One-to-One Computer Training
- Supply Chain Management Certificate Program
- Spring Film and Discussion Series
- Real Estate Courses
- Project Management Certificate
- Applications in AutoCAD-Level 1
- Selling Dynamics
- Changes in the DSM Program
- Retirement Planning Today
- Northern Tier Undergraduate Courses
- Spring 2014 Executive Management Forum
- Continuing Education
- Programs for Adults