ANGEL (A New Global Environment for Learning) is the course management system (CMS) available for use by instructors, students, and staff at Penn State. ANGEL enables faculty, instructors, and teaching assistants to use the Web to enhance their courses without any knowledge of HTML. ANGEL is designed to be used in any academic discipline without imposing a particular teaching methodology on instructors and students.
The links below are a collection of useful ANGEL documentation and resources.
- For assistance with ANGEL or one-on-one training, contact the campus Instructional Design Specialist for an appointment.
- ANGEL Learning (ANGEL vendor website)
- Inserting a quiz on Plagiarism into your ANGEL course
- Ask the ANGEL support team a question
- Request an ANGE enhancement or new feature
- Report a problem with ANGEL