Student Government Association (SGA)
All Penn State Wilkes-Barre students are members of the Student Government Association, the organization that represents students’ interests on campus. The SGA serves as the sole legislative student body in all matters pertaining to the welfare and best interest of the students of Penn State Wilkes-Barre. The SGA provides and coordinates appropriate services for the students, and serves as a forum for the exchange of ideas among members of the student body.
We encourage everyone to attend the weekly SGA meetings! In addition to accurately communicating student concerns to the administration, the SGA has the following responsibilities:
- It reviews new student organizations for recognition.
- It allocates associated Student Activity Funds to registered clubs/organizations.
- It coordinates the activities of all campus clubs/organizations.
- It represents the campus at student conferences.
Students in good academic and social standing are eligible for election for office in the SGA.
Information regarding the Penn State Wilkes-Barre Student Government Association and Campus Clubs/Organizations can be found at www.wbsga.psu.edu.
- Student Activities
- Student Services
- Student Services Home
- Academic Advising
- Career Services
- Disability Services
- Financial Aid
- Food Services
- Health Services
- Information Technology Services
- Learning Center
- Off-Campus Housing
- Personal Counseling
- Safety and Police Services
- Student Support Services
- Veterans' Services
- Student Policies