FAQs for Alumni
Q. Am I able to attend the morning conference and networking lunch?
A. No. The lunch is in conjunction with the conference. The conference is being held for currently registered PSU students.
Q. Do I need to register for the Career Exploration Expo?
A. No. There is no prior registration for attending the Career Exploration Expo. Please bring a photo ID.
Q. Are employers hiring?
A. Many of the employers are hiring. Please visit our webpage after to find out more about the employers who will be attending and recruiting. Check back often as updates will be made periodically.
Q. How do I make the most of the Career Exploration Expo?
A. We recommend that you:
- Review the list of employers attending. If you are seeking employment, be sure to do research on the employing organization's Web site.
- Write down some questions you intend to ask based on the research you have done.
- Have your 30-second intro prepared (pick up a Career Guide from Career Services for information on how to do this).
- Create your résumé and have it reviewed prior to attending.
- Plan ahead. Have your professional attire pressed and ready to go.
- Talk with a career advisor about tips for succeeding, or stop by Career Services for a Career Guide that provides detailed information on succeeding at a career fair.